Lifted is an award winning home care company that combines the best of people and technology to make sure no one faces dementia alone. They offer better working conditions and pay for Carers, transparency for families through their mobile app and 24/7 support. From 1 hour of care to round the clock live in support they will be with you every step of the way. With their passion for care and their innovative approach they are already taking the sector by storm! If you are looking for care for yourself or a loved one, you can reach out to the team at email@example.com. Lifted have generously offered Live Better With members an exclusive offer of 10% off your first week of care when you commit for 1 month or more.
Why we recommend Lifted
Lifted was co-founded by Rachael Crook after she struggled to find great care for her mum when she was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia aged 56, so the whole team really understand the challenges dementia can bring. Their passion shines through and the team is incredibly empathetic.
Lifted offers complete transparency through their innovative mobile app. This gives you instant updates on your phone when carers arrive and leave – no more wondering if a care visit took place! The app also lets you read a summary of what the carer and your loved one got up to so you can stay connected wherever you are. You can leave reviews and get to know your carer before they arrive and this can really help reassure families at a difficult time.
Lifted are passionate about their carers’ wellbeing. They are one of just 2% of companies to pay the real Living Wage to their hourly staff and provide intensive coaching and support. This means they only attract and retain the best staff. They accept just 5% of carers that apply to join them.
Lifted can provide care from a couple of hours a day to 24/7 end of life care. All carers are thoroughly trained and undergo a stringent vetting and shadowing process.
Lifted provide 24 hour support so if anything isn’t quite right they will strive to fix it straight away. You can use the instant chat feature in the app to contact the team or give them a call seven days a week.
Lifted is a fully regulated provider and received a great inspection report from the Care Quality Commision. They were recently crowned Best Startup Home Care Provider at the 2020 Home Care Awards. They have 100% 5-star reviews on TrustPilot.
How it works
Lifted offers care for people with dementia in their own homes and uses groundbreaking technology to keep families up to date even while they’re on the go.
All carers are trained in dementia support and can step in right from the first signs of illness through to end of life care.
Lifted recruits, trains, manages and supports all their carers and is fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Give them a call and Lifted will arrange a bespoke assessment to understand your family’s unique needs, match you with one of their great carers and offer 24/7 support so you can relax knowing you’re loved one is in safe hands.
What other people say
- Award winning: Lifted was crowned start up care provider of the year athe 2020 Home Care Awards
- 5 stars: Lifted only has 5 star trustpilot reviews
- Carers: Lifted Carers commend the culture of respect. For example, Evelina said “I would like to thank you for the possibility to work in your company as I have never felt so appreciated and valued at work”
- The Care Quality Commission: Lifted’s inspection report recognises Lifted’s excellent quality. Here are some of theirs comments
- “Staff we spoke with were positive about the culture of the service and the commitment of the management and executive team. Comments included: “The best thing is their passion. Anything is possible with the drive they have”, “They have changed my opinion of the care industry as it has been a great experience here.”
- “The provider strived to ensure people and their relatives were the main focus of the service… Comments included, “They have been absolutely brilliant and the support has been great. We couldn’t live without them”, “They all do an amazing job…I’ve never had this level of support before.”
I have been using this care agency for about one year now, they have been consistently excellent and are miles ahead of any other care agency I have used or heard about…Lifted use an app so I am able to see which carers are allocated to me and I’m kept up-to-date on any last-minute changes. There’s also plenty of opportunities to give feedback regarding the carers which I find helpful… Lifted have by far exceeded my expectations and have made this difficult last year when my health has been poor to be significantly better than it would have otherwise been.
A great big thank you to Lifted. At last, a care company that I can totally rely on. They are looking after my dear friend and I have peace of mind as their care is amazing… I love the online app that keeps you updated regarding the visits. Each carer who attends leaves a short summary that I can read on the app so I am able to know how the visits are going. Through the app I can also see in advance the names and profiles of the carers that will be attending the property. Amazing!…Very professional, thorough assessments, ongoing follow ups. They have gone above and beyond my expectations.