Named the country’s Best Home Care Provider in 2021 and Laing Buisson’s Winner of Innovation, we’re on a mission to transform care through world-class technology, giving you more time to do what you love.
We recruit care workers for ethical, professional employers. We are proud to work with Care At Home Group.
As a Care Assistant you will be expected to deliver outstanding care and support both in the home and outside of it. But above all, you’ll provide ongoing emotional support and companionship to your client whether this is over a cup of tea and a board game, or keeping them company while they watch their favourite TV show. After all, it is moments like these that make life special.
Other responsibilities include personal care, collecting and administering medication, helping your client move around their home safely and comfortably, engaging them in activities and much more.
- Sponsorship to work as a carer in the UK
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Great opportunities to develop your skills through training
- Career progression pathways available
- Either a full UK driving license (NOT provisional) or proof you’ve held a full license in your home country for at least 3 years
- At least 2 years of professional care experience
- Alternate weekend availability is required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have a smartphone with access to data to use technology