Named the country’s Best Home Care Provider in 2021 and Laing Buisson’s Winner of Innovation, we’re on a mission to transform care through world-class technology, giving you more time to do what you love.
As a Care Assistant you will be expected to deliver outstanding care and support both in the home and outside of it. But above all, you’ll provide ongoing emotional support and companionship to your client whether this is over a cup of tea and a board game, or keeping them company while they watch their favourite TV show. After all, it is moments like these that make life special.
Other responsibilities include personal care, collecting and administering medication, helping your client move around their home safely and comfortably, engaging them in activities and much more.
- Sponsorship to work as a carer in the UK
- Fully paid training
- Guaranteed hours available
- Great opportunities to develop your skills through training
- Career progression pathways available
- Alternate weekend availability is required
- Covid vaccination is essential (2 doses minimum)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in the Bath area
- Have a smartphone with access to data to use technology