Toss & Talk Family History Inflatable Conversation Ball
Toss and Talk Family History Conversation Ball is covered with great conversation prompts family memories
A great game for creating memorable conversations and finding interesting topics when enjoying time as a family. The Toss ’n’ Talk ball is covered in questions that encourage reminiscence and stimulate conversation, to help you enjoy spending time together.
- Inflatable ball covered in questions to ask your family and loved ones.
- Light, soft and easy to clean – everyone can join in the game.
- A fun group exercise for people of all ages.
Having a good chat and encouraging discussion about someone’s life stories is a great way for someone with dementia to connect and engage with the people around them. Encouraging them to recall a fond memory in a fun and laidback setting is important to maintaining identity, pride and connecting with the people around them.
Using the Toss ’n’ Talk ball is very simple. You throw or pass the ball between your group, and whoever catches it reads the question closest to their thumb. From ‘Who were your friends when you were growing up?’ to ‘Describe a typical family meal’, you’re sure to land on an interesting topic, have enjoyable conversations and learn new things about each other.
The Toss ’n’ Talk is light and easy to clean, so everyone can participate in the game safely, regardless of age and ability. Loved ones living with memory loss and impaired cognition can enjoy a low stress game whilst getting to know their friends and family a little better.
- Dimensions: 22.86 x 20.32 x 1.27 cm
- Weight: 158.76 Grams
Instructions For Use
- Throw or pass the Toss ’n’ Talk ball between your group, and whoever catches it reads the question closest to their thumb. If the person who catches the ball has difficulty reading, a friend can read out their question for them, or they can be asked the question themselves.
- There’s no winning or losing, just loving conversations amongst friends and family. From ‘Who were your friends when you were growing up?’ to ‘Describe a typical family meal’, you’re sure to land on an interesting topic, have fascinating conversations and learn new things about each other.
Worked great for our family reunion. It rained so we ended up using it inside which worked great. Gave our parents a way to tell stories to the grandkids and they all enjoyed it.
Awesome product for memory care residents. Playing with this ball has inspired some great conversations.