Traditional trousers with a mindful twist. A discrete velcro fly allows easier dressing for a loved one, maintaining style and increasing comfort.
- Discrete velcro fastening fly for quick, uncomplicated dressing.
- No cords or fastenings to fiddle with.
- Look just like standard stylish trousers when worn!
Dressing can become a difficult part of the day for people living with dementia; fiddly fastenings and buttons can become a real issue, and assisted dressing can often be met with negativity. That’s why Able Label Clothing is packed with innovative features to make getting dressed less stress.
As well as looking good and feeling comfortable, the Spencer Trousers use a velcro fly so that there are no buttons to struggle with when taking them on or off. This makes life easier for anyone dressing themselves, as well as making assisted dressing faster and safer for everyone.
The Able Label designs high quality clothing for those with physical and cognitive needs, using adaptive designs and clever tricks to make dressing faster and easier for everyone. They want to improve self-confidence and independence for anyone suffering restricted movement or impaired cognition through their comfortable, stylish and innovative pieces.
See more from The Able Label Range here.
- Length approx: 31″ (78.5cm) – Too long? Enquire about our alterations service
- Machine washable – recommended at 40 degrees
- Easy care fabric – cool iron if required