Unforgettable Music Player & Digital Radio
This beautifully designed music player and digital radio can be adapted for all ages and abilities, including those with memory loss and dementia. And with its unique design, the person you love can operate it themselves at the press of a button. Simple.
We know how much joy music can bring as well as being a powerful, calming influence. With simple functions and an even simpler one button operation, this unique customisable design allows you and your loved one to choose the level of control and prevents accidentally pressing the wrong button.
- A unique product that adapts to all ages and abilities.
- Comes with a free USB that holds up to 1000 songs.
- The large, coloured buttons make it easy to operate and adjust the volume.
- High-quality digital sound to ensure music is played as it was meant to be heard.
It’s a beautifully designed product that can be adapted for all ages and abilities, including those with memory loss and dementia. And with its unique design, the person you love can operate it themselves at the press of a button. Simple. We hope you like it as much as we do.
- Features a clever Standby timer which turns the player off after a set period
- Includes headphone socket for personal listening
- Powered by mains adaptor or 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Show or hide buttons to find the right level for your loved one
- Listen to DAB and FM radio stations. The station that is playing is clearly displayed on the easy to read screen
- DAB/DAB+ standard allows for a greater choice of stations. Also it is less susceptible to noise and interference as opposed to FM radios
- Also includes up to 5 presets for your favourite radio station
How can this help someone living with dementia?
Superb product, with a wonderful sound and ease of operation. Highly recommended.
It was really easy to program this to play five radio stations at the click of a button. It was also very simple to hide some controls which might confuse my loved one. Have yet to set up music player. But for a former journalist, following the news is an excellent starting point.
This will allow my father to enjoy listening to his choice of music once more.