The award-winning activity kit for people living with dementia. An excellent set of games and resources to keep a loved one stimulated and smiling.
- Over 30 different games and activities created especially for people living with dementia.
- Robust, easy to clean and easy to use to avoid accidental damage.
- Enjoyed in over 1,000 care homes across the UK.
Keeping a loved one with dementia stimulated and happy can sometimes feel like a challenge. Moods change, interests wane and many games have rules that are too complex to understand and follow through.
This Activity Kit is packed with different resources for a loved one to enjoy without confusion. Simple jigsaws, reusable paint kits and sensory reminiscence activities all provide fun and interesting experiences for people at every stage of dementia. Jigsaws come with large, durable pieces and a range of difficulty levels, and when they become too difficult reminiscence books provide enjoyable illustrated images from the past to enjoy.
‘Scent Scapes’ and ‘Sensory Scenes’ are themed sets of interesting, aromas alongside an accompanying audio CD. Lay out the scents and pop the CD on to create calming and intriguing atmospheres such as Forest, Storms or even Home. An exciting sensory experience to occupy a loved one without overwhelming them.
Keeping a person living with dementia stimulated and happy can sometimes feel like a challenge. Moods change, interests wane and many games have rules that are too complex to understand and follow through. But that doesn’t mean there’s nothing they can do. The Active Mind Activities Kit has been created to provide enjoyable experiences for people with dementia. Everything in the kit has been created especially for people experiencing issues with cognition and memory, making this the perfect gift for a loved one who needs slightly more stripped backed experiences to occupy them.
What’s In The Box?
- 5 x Aquapaints – The Tool Shed, At the Seaside, In the Garden, At Home & Transport
- 1 x Scent Scape – At Home
- 1 x Audio Bingo – Animal Bingo
- 2 x Creative Scenes – The Sewing Box & The Baking Cupboard
- 2 x Sensory Scenes – Forest Set & Storm Set
- 4 x 13-Piece Jigsaw Puzzles – Orient Express, Lady in Red, Coastal Path & London Sights
- 2 x 24-Piece Jigsaw Puzzles – Seaview & At the Beach
- 2 x 35-Piece Jigsaw Puzzles – Autumn Market & Winter Snow
- 4 x Reminiscence Books – Animals, Home, Holiday & Loves
A great box, something for everyone, our residents particularly like the Timeslide photos and pictures and this often starts off a conversation where they will tell us more about their hobbies, childhood and favourite things.
The kit has a good selection of excellent items for people living with dementia. They have particularly enjoyed the jig saws and the painting with water.
Products were easy to use, colourful and residents enjoy handling these items.
All products have been used and are great. Feedback from resident, staff and families is very positive.