DryEasy Bedwetting Alarm
A reliable alarm for detecting and managing incontinence, the DryEasy can help improve comfort and quality of care for your loved one.
- Effective sensor detects first few drops of urine.
- Alarm volume can be adjusted up to 85dB to suit the user.
- Sound & vibration alarm, as well as sound only and vibration only modes.
Many people living with dementia also experience urinary incontinence, and due to other symptoms can struggle to alert others or manage it effectively themselves. This can ultimately lead to severe discomfort, and so the DryEasy has been developed as a method of identifying incontinence as early as possible, so that it can be dealt with rapidly and limit any distress to your loved one.
The sensor is highly effective, able to detect even a few drops of urine so it is much less likely bedwetting will go unnoticed. The loud alarm has a two step silencing process, and so is unlikely to be ignored or accidentally turned off. It even has multiple different alarm sounds so that no one gets used to the alarm and sleeps through. Incontinence is an issue that can really effect quality of life but too often goes unmanaged; the DryEasy is a great way of making sure bedwetting is noted and dealt with in an effective, dignified fashion.
- Sensor type: ToggleSmart sensor
- Sensor material: Anti-corrosive and gold plated
- Sounds: 6 selectable sounds with options to choose a single sound or play the 6 sounds at random.
- Volume: 4 levels digital volume control
- Operation mode: sound only, vibration only, sound and vibration.
- Sensor cord length: 36″ long
- Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline battery (included)
- Item weight: 2 oz; Shipping weight: 7 oz
- Warranty: One year warranty for both alarm and sensor
- FDA registered, CE certified, ISO 9001:2008
Instructions For Use
- Attach the DryEasy Alarm to pyjamas using the clip, or use the armband provided.
- Run the cord down the pyjamas and attach the sensor to the outside to the underwear.
- Attach close to the area most likely to be wet first.
It’s ability to let you adjust the sound volume is an advantage, especially for deep sleepers.